Felixstowe station is the eastern terminus on the Ipswich to Felixstowe line. The station is conveniently located next to the Great Eastern Square shopping centre just off High Road West and Hamilton Road. Felixstowe is known as the Sunspot of the East Coast; the Victorian town is home to a large number of nationally recognised seafront gardens. Landguard Fort and the Port of Felixstowe, the largest container port in the country, are located at the southern edge of the town.
- Unstaffed – buy tickets on the train or from the ticket machine
- Ticket Machine – located at the entrance to the platform – accepts most credit and debit cards or buy online and collect at the machine
- Help Point – main platform
- Real Time information screen – on the platform
- Timetable information board – at the station entrance
- Bicycle Parking – 22 spaces and 2 lockers
- Car Park – none
- Bus Connections – 76 to Old Felixstowe; 77 to Landguard Fort and Felixstowe Docks
- Station-to-Station Walks – Deben and Seafront to Trimley station
The Visit Felixstowe website containing a full list of attractions, events, accommodation and visitor information.