Trimley is just over 20 minutes by train from Ipswich. The railway station is located in the village of Trimley St Mary and also serves the adjacent village of Trimley St Martin. The 77 hectare Trimley Marshes nature reserve is nearby and hosts an abundance of wildlife.
- Unstaffed – buy tickets at the ticket machine or on the train
- Ticket Machine – inside the waiting shelter on the platform
- Help Point – on the platform
- Real Time information screen – on the platform
- Timetable information board – in the station forecourt
- Bicycle stalls – 4
- Car Park – Pay and Display – 25 spaces
- Bus Connections – 73 to Kirton from High Road
- Station-to-Station Walks – Deben and Seafront to Felixstowe; Orwell and Trimley marshes circular; Orwell Vistas to Derby Road and Ipswich
Trimley Station Community Trust has taken on the lease of the old station building and brake goods store. They aim to restore the station into a community asset.