Brampton railway station is situated on Station Road approximately 2 miles west of the village. Brampton is the smallest and most rural station on the East Suffolk Lines, and is surrounded by unspoilt countryside. In addition to the Station-to-Station Walks, there is a circular walk from Brampton station via Shadingfield, all of which are detailed in the free East Suffolk Line Walks booklet.
- Unstaffed – buy tickets on the train
- Help Point – at the platform entrance
- Real Time information screen – at the platform entrance
- Timetable information board – on approach to platform
- Bicycle Parking – 2 spaces
- Car Park – 5 spaces
- Bus Connections – 524 to angford, Stoven, Brampton village, Shadingfield, Westhall, Spexhall, Redisham and Ringsfield Corner. Connecting Communities – Demand Responsive Transport, book ahead on 01986 896896
- Station-to-Station Walks – Wolfpack to Halesworth station and Adrian Bell Country walk to Beccles station.