Beccles station is located on the east side of the town less than 10 minutes walk from the town centre. A cafe is located inside the station. Beccles lies at the southernmost point of the Broads alongside the River Waveney. Boat hire is available for anyone wishing to explore this part of north Suffolk and south Norfolk via the Broads Network. A walk along the Beccles Heritage Trail highlights the town’s many historical buildings; there are plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants along the way.
- Unstaffed – buy tickets from the ticket machine or on the train
- Ticket Machine – At the station entrance next to the footbridge – accepts most credit and debit cards, or buy online and collect at the machine
- Help Point – near platform entrance
- Real Time information screen – both platforms; one inside Beccles Station Community Cafe
- Timetable information board – station forecourt
- Bicycle Parking – 4 spaces in stands
- Car Park – 10 spaces
- Bus Connections – At Old Market: 580 to Bungay, Harleston, and Diss
- Station-to-Station Walks – Adrian Bell Country to Brampton station, and Angles Way to Oulton Broad South station
Beccles Station Community Cafe is located inside the station. It’s run by a Community Interest Company; profits are ploughed back into community projects. There are also two rooms for hire for meetings or classes.