We hold FREE station-to-station Guided Walks throughout the year. No need to book. Just show up on the day! Your dog is welcome too and they travel free on the train.
Next Free Station-to-Station Guided Walks
We are following the Government’s advice on Coronavirus and are not able to offer our Guided Walks at this time.
Advice if you plan to take part in our Guided Walks
- Wear stout, comfortable footwear and have waterproofs if wet.
- Bring refreshments (especially drink), a snack, or lunch for brief stops along the way.
- Dogs are welcome but must be on a lead.
- Check train times before setting out: National Rail Enquiries or the or call 03457 48 49 50. You can also keep up-to-date with the National Rail Enquiries App for your smartphone.
- No insurance cover is provided – all come at own risk.
If you would like to be notified of our FREE Guided Walks by email please fill in the form below. Emails are sent about a week in advance of a specific walk, but they also contain information on the walks we’ve got planned for the entire month and beyond.