Explore East Anglia with Anglia Plus. It gives you unrestricted travel across a wide area from Norwich and Sheringham in the north, Lowestoft and Felixstowe in the East, Cambridge and Ely to the west, and Ipswich to the south. Hop on an off the train as much as you like. The ticket is valid from 08.45 weekdays, or anytime at the weekend and bank holidays.
- Anglia Plus One-Day Rover – unlimited stops all day for just £24.70; up to four children can travel with you for only £2 each. Use your Railcard to save even more.
- Anglia Plus Thee-Day Ranger – unlimited stops over a three days for just £49.40 with accompanied children’s tickets £4 each. You can pick any three days within a seven day period. Use your Railcard to save even more.
- Anglia Plus Season Tickets – available for one week, one month or one year. The start date can be any day. You can also choose from three zones: Suffolk, Norfolk, or Cambridgeshire.
The Anglia Plus one-day and three-day tickets are also accepted on East Midlands Railway between Norwich and Ely. Anglia Plus tickets are not valid on Cross Country services between Ely and Cambridge
Buy on the day – buy your tickets on the day you travel at any staffed station, or on the train at any unstaffed station.
Services departing before 8.45am – You can also use Anglia Plus on the following services on weekdays that depart before 08.45 from these stations between Saxmundham and Ipswich: Saxmundham 08.16, Wickham Market 8.26, Melton 8.33, Woodbridge 8.38.
Free Bus Travel on Select Routes – Your Anglia Plus ticket also includes free bus travel on these services:
- Ipswich Station – any direct service to Ipswich Town Centre using First Eastern Counties or Ipswich Buses, and any direct service to Ipswich Hospital (Heath Road) or Ransomes Industrial Estate using Ipswich Buses.
- Derby Rd (Ipswich) Station – any direct service to Ipswich Town Centre using First Eastern Counties or Ipswich Buses, and any direct service to Ipswich Hospital (Heath Road) or Ransomes Industrial Estate using Ipswich Buses.
- Great Yarmouth Station – any direct service the town centre or beach operated by Anglian Coaches.
- Norwich – any First Eastern Counties bus (except Park & Ride services).
- Bury St. Edmunds – on the “Breeze” town services operated by Stephensons.