Darsham Station is located between the Yox and Blyth Valleys along the A12. The station is about a mile from Yoxford where you’ll find a country store, post office, three pubs and a fish and chip shop. Darsham station is five miles from the ancient port of Dunwich and six miles from RSPB Minsmere.
- Unstaffed – buy tickets from the ticket machine or on the train
- Ticket Machine – on the station forecourt
- Help Point – station side
- Real Time information screen – both platforms
- Timetable information board – located in the station forecourt
- Bicycle Parking – 2 spaces and 1 locker
- Car Park – Pay and Display – 22 spaces (across the A12 – take care crossing the road)
- Bus Connections – 521 to Yoxford, Darsham Street and Bramfield. Suffolk Coastal Connecting Communities – Demand Responsive Transport, book ahead on 01728 635938
- Station-to-Station Walks – Garden of Suffolk to Saxmundham, and Yox-Blyth Valleys to Halesworth
Darsham Country Centre, a registered charity, is located inside the station house and offers self catering accommodation for groups up to 24. The seven bedroom station has a large kitchen, dining room, sitting room, pool table and more. It is set in a large sheltered garden. A grassy area for camping is suitable for up to 15 people. Bike hire is available. To find out more call Annette Day on 01728 668 736 or see their Facebook page.