What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal information (name, address, email address, phone number, etc.)
- IP address which may include your location
- The type of browser you use to visit our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the ESLCRP with most of the data we collect and process when you:
- Register online for our Guided Walks email notifications, apply for Line Group membership, use our contact form or email us.
- Use or view our website (via your browser’s cookies).
We may also receive your data from the following sources:
- Mailchimp which is the platform we use for our Guided Walks email notifications
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your Guided Walks email subscription
- Process your Line Group membership application
- Respond to queries made via the contact form or by email
We will not share your information with anyone outside the ESCLRP.
How do we store your data?
Please see our data protection policy
What are your data protection rights?
Access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
Deletion – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer that collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
For further information see allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functional Cookies – We use functional these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party cookies which are generated by eastsuffolkines.co.uk and third-party cookies including Google Analytics and Mailchimp are used.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. You can also decline to accept cookies when first visiting our website through a banner displayed at the bottom of the page. If you accept cookies your selection will be remembered for one month unless you clear cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.