The next East Suffolk Lines guided walk is happening Saturday 18 November.
Trimley to Felixstowe
The walk follows field paths, farm tracks and quiet lanes on the Felixstowe peninsula to the sea. From high ground there are fine views and the tranquil land provides a haven for a variety of wildlife. This 6 mile route leads to Felixstowe’s extensive seafront.
The walk is expected to take about 6 hours; it begins at Trimley Station at 10.31 and is No 16 in the East Suffolk Lines Walks booklet which is available as a download.
The walk is FREE; there’s no need to book. Just show up on the day!
- Route: Trimley to Felixstowe
- Date: Saturday 18 November 2017
- Time: 10:31 (10:28 train from Felixstowe, the 9:58 from Ipswich, and 8:07 from Lowestoft (change at Ipswich)
- Distance: 6 miles – 3 hours.
- Further information: Walk No. 16 in the East Suffolk Line Walks Booklet
- Essential items: Bring water, lunch or snack; refreshment also available at the end of the walk
- Cost/Booking: The walk is free of charge and there is no need to book. Just show up on the day. No insurance cover is provided – all participate at own risk
- Equipment: Wear stout comfortable footwear and have waterproofs if wet.
- Dogs: Well-behaved dogs welcome but must be on a lead.